Konica Minolta: A company that cares
Konica Minolta has been recognized on a global level and awarded for our contribution to society and for working towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) throughout our business and supply chain.
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World (2021 Global 100) 4th time, 3rd consecutive year.
- Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) 2020
- Grand Prix award at the Nikkei SDGs Management Grand Prix, December 2019
- Human Rights Award for Business 2018, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2020, Australian WGEA for 4th consecutive year
Our New Zealand operation will be pursuing similar goals and is dedicated to having a positive impact through our CSR commitments. We recognize that in order to achieve business success we need to contribute to the resolution of social and environmental challenges.
Transformative Community Partnerships
We are excited to be partnering with these New Zealand charities through volunteering and in-kind support such as printing devices and printed materials.
Yellow Brick Road
Yellow Brick Road is a national organization that helps families and whānau who have a family member experiencing mental health challenges. Family, whānau and communities are integral to mental distress recovery. The charity will walk alongside any family in NZ who needs support, knowledge, advocacy and empowerment as their loved one journeys towards mental wellbeing again.
Kiwi Harvest – Packing bags of goodness
Kiwi Harvest collect’s good food before it goes to waste and gives it to those in need. Kiwi Harvest reduces the negative impacts of food waste on our environment by redistributing excess food; helping to create lasting positive social change by nourishing those in need.