Digital label, B2+ UV inkjet and embellishment solutions to expand business opportunities
Konica Minolta's innovative industrial print solutions for the graphic arts, packaging and label print markets offer diversity and quality. From the AccurioLabel 230 - a unique, web-fed high-quality label press perfect for short-medium sized run production - to the AccurioJet KM1 and KM-1e - B2+ UV inkjet presses for high speed and quality that rival offset - and best in class digital varnishing and foiling technology from MGI.
A flagship product, offering impressive speed and the flexibility to print on just about any substrate.
• 3,000 B2 sheets per hour simplex
• Large sheet size - 585 mm x 750 mm
• 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
• New optional inline interface for 3rd party post press equipment
• New media sensor for processing specialised media
Konica Minolta’s latest addition to its digital label press line-up.
• 1,200 dpi (3,600 dpi equivalent) x 2,400 dpi
• 39.9 meters per minute when printing in CMYK mode and can go down to 20 meters per minute when printing CMYK+W
• New 5th colour station with white toner
• High media compatibility
• Real-time colour stability control
A unique, web-fed label press offering enhanced productivity, job flexibility, operability, and high-quality output.
• 23.4m / min for high productivity
• Excellent image quality
• Wide substrate compatibility without need for pre-treatment
• Easy operation and maintenance
• Compact footprint
GM DC330 Mini
All-in-one compact label finishing solution.
• UV flexo varnish, die cutting and slit and rewind on one single compact platform
• Options for spot varnish, cold foil, lamination, and super-gloss
• Low maintenance servo-driven tension control and good registration
• Graphical touch screen which shows the machine configuration, spindle directions and web-up
GM DC350 Nano
Ultra-compact unit in GM’s series of label finishing solutions.
• Cost-effective unit for self-adhesive lamination, semi-rotary die-cutting and length slitting of label web widths up to 350 mm
• Ideal as a converter for a small digital press or as a backup to an existing finishing line
• Solid 20mm metal frame ensures a vibration-free basis for the large motors
MGI Jet Varnish 3D One
A cost-effective entry into embellishment that offers spot UV to create 2D and 3D special effects on a wide range of substrates.
• AIS smart scanner scanner for automated sheet to sheet registration
• Up to 2077 A3 sheets per hour
• Variable varnish thickness for 2D and 3D tactile effects
• Optional barcode reader for fully variable Spot Varnish
MGI Jet Varnish 3DS
Add value and creativity to printed output with the MGI JetVarnish 3DS, including spot UV coating and an iFoil option.
• UV inkjet technology for dynamic spot varnishing
• Compatible with offset and digital prints
• iFoil option, eliminating the need for dies
• Media weights from 135 gsm to 450 gsm
• AIS smart scanner for automated sheet to sheet registration
Add value to print with digital varnish technology that provides a sensory experience and makes real commercial sense.
• Coats up to 2,077 A3 sheets per hour.
• Variable print height from 21 to 116 ums.
• Max print output size 364mm x 750mm.
• Large-capacity feeding with Air Suction.
• Digital Embellishment offers 3D effects that create a tactile print
Konica Minolta New Zealand offers a range of innovative solutions for commercial print, packaging and label print businesses.
Our B2+UV inkjet digital print systems offer impressive speed for high productivity, quality that rivals offset and substrate versatility for a range of applications. Our digital label solution means you can cost effectively produce short-run labels in-house and our digital varnishing and foiling solutions from MGI mean you can achieve spectacular finishes on a variety of print applications.
Talk to one of our representatives about what you want to achieve, and we’ll do our best to match your challenges to a technological solution.
Our Industrial Print portfolio includes:
This web-fed label press is a dedicated tool for producing high-end quality, short run labels. This compact unit can print up to 23.4 lineal m/min and up to 1000 m continuously for high productivity. The machine is efficient and low maintenance, with excellent image quality and straight forward touchscreen operation.
This is our flagship printer, capable of up to 3000 B2 sheets per hour (simplex). It offers the largest sheet size in its class, producing sheets up to 585 mm by 750 mm at 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The AccurioJet KM-1e can be integrated with third party finishing units and has a new media sensor for processing specialised media. It can print on a wide range of materials with minimal set-up.
MGI Digital Embellishment
The MGI range of digital embellishment solutions enables printers add value and creativity with varnish and foil. There range is modular, with the entry level, MGI JetVarnish 3D one offering varnish only. From here you can step up to options which offer foil.
Why go industrial?
If you’re a commercial printer, packaging company or label converter looking for a digital print or embellishment solution please get in touch and talk to our highly experienced and friendly team who are ready to help. Our solutions are all backed by our leading service and support.
You can contact us on +64 800 475 005 to speak to one of our sales representatives about your needs. Alternatively, drop us a query and we’ll get straight back to you.